[FSPA] MagFest - Room Party/ Pinside Meet &Greet

The New Pinhead . daabamusements at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 13:50:24 EST 2019

Hey All,

Hosting some fun in our suite at MagFest. You don't need to even attend the
show to come to the party! Star Wars LE and Cyclopes will be in the room
with beer and food (Chick-fil-A I think). We'll open the room around 630
and it'll close when we get tired or security shows up.

Also JJ from Game Exchange of Colorado will be there on behalf of his
company and Pinside. Come meet the guy I buy all my new pins from. He sells
Stern, Jersey Jack, American and Planetary pinball.

The room number is 11081. to get there you use the elevators closest to the
hotel check-in desk no other elevators access the room.

See you there!

David Barber