[FSPA] CarPool Spring 2019 call for players!

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:18:13 EST 2019

I hope everyone had a good holiday season and made New Year's resolutions
to play more pinball!

We had a dry run last night at CarPool and had 12-16 league players
randomly show up and do what we normally do on Tuesdays.  Good times!

If you know you will be playing please enter your information at this
link.  http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/58
The more people that do that the easier Week 1 will be to get started!

Ok, Week 0 is 1/22/19.  Come on out and check out the modified line up,
meet the other players and maybe do some preplays.

Week 1 is 1/29/19.  The complete schedule can be viewed here:
http://fspazone.org/carpool-fairfax/

If you have any questions you can reach me here or at bob at fspazone.org

See you on 1/22!
Bob J.