[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum at Lost Rhino Spring 2019 call for players!

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 16:58:44 EST 2019

It's that time again, get ready for another season of Silverball Sanctum!

If you know you will be playing or you are considering playing this season,
you can sign up and enter your information at this link.
 http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/61
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/61>

You can select "Maybe" as an option if you are interested but not 100% sure
you will join this season.

League will take place on Wednesdays from 7:00pm - 9:00pm.  We usually
finish before 8:30pm, but if we run a little bit long, the nice folks at
Lost Rhino will let us stay longer to finish out the last few games.

Week 0 is on 1/23/19.  Check out the new lineup (more details below), meet
the other players, and complete some preplays.

Week 1 is on 1/30/19.  There are no scheduled breaks this season.  The
complete schedule can be viewed here:
http://fspazone.org/silverball-sanctum/

Our lineup this season:
Ghostbusters (Pro), has slightly longer flippers to make the game enjoyable.
Jungle Lord
NBA Fastbreak
Royal Flush
Star Wars (Premium)
The Machine: Bride of Pin-Bot, the billion point shot has been disabled to
make it balanced for league.  If you want 1 billion points on this game,
you will need to get it the hard way (will NEVER happen).

Dracula has been sold and is on its way out (if it hasn't left already), it
will be replaced with another game.  Hopefully the Thing will play well and
you're really on the ball on the replacement game.

If you have any questions, you can reach me at edan at fspazone.org

See you on 1/23!
-Edan Grossman