[FSPA] Saying Hello and asking for pinball advice

iluvak9 . iluvak9 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 16:49:51 EDT 2019

Hope things are continuing to be competitive yet friendly in FSPA.
Enjoying life in the Vegas area, but definitely more competitive pinball
opportunities in the DC area.  So, if any of you are planning a trip to the
Vegas area, let me know and I'd love to meet you for some pinball
competition and provide pointers on how to take advantage of the deals
available in the Vegas area.

*Here's my question.*  I was contemplating purchasing a Medieval Madness
remake from the next run coming this summer and was wondering how reliable
these games have been.  I'm concerned because (1) the closest Chicago
Gaming Distributor is about 4 hours from me, so I'll be on my own when it
comes to maintenance (2) there are only two MMr's on location in the Vegas
area and I found both of them in a non-working state when I went to the
bars to play them out and (3) while I have played the original MM plenty, I
have yet to experience an MMr that I actually got to play, so I have no
idea how its play compares to the original version.

Feel free to contact me directly at iluvak9 at gmail.com if you would prefer
not posting on FSPA.

Thanks.

- Brian Blonder