[FSPA] Saying Hello and asking for pinball advice

steve flynnibus at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 16:54:13 EDT 2019

TL:dr - skip it
1) some minor negatives verse the original (insert ink, floppy troll mechs, harsh lighting)2) I’ve yet to play one that I feel plays are nice as an original
3) you’ve already owned the better playing twin AFM
If you were replacing your afm with an afm le id say Do it!  But you should skip MMr
-Steve

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad