[FSPA] Replay check list

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Mon Jul 29 14:10:05 EDT 2019

Barry wrote...

> This third item seems incongruous with the prior two.  Assuming the incongruity does not invalidate it, does anyone know how long that usually would be deemed to be?  Can I way for 2 minutes?

I don't know the "official" answer, but I have NEVER experienced a situation where, after the previous player tilted (or even got warnings), anyone had a problem if you took a minute or two before taking control of the machine.  I think the delay-of-game rule has to be in place to prevent someone from walking off for a smoke break when it's their turn, but everyone understands letting the tilt bob settle.

(And absolute worst case, let a complainant call a TD on you... odds are you're be playing by the time they arrive, and they'll likely just advise you to try to move things along because the whole tourney is time-constrained.)

--Joe