[FSPA] Replay check list

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 14:04:56 EDT 2019

I think that gives them wiggle room for someone to leave the machine to
fetch a TD in case there's a rage tilt.  Knocking the game off the little
rubber footies is another DQ btw.

Another good point:  NEVER LEAVE THE MACHINE WHEN IT'S YOUR TURN!  Ask
another player if they can get a TD and/or flip the little switch to call
for assistance.