[FSPA] Pinball Move

Ken Gestiehr ken_chief_engineer at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 20:32:22 EDT 2019

I have moved from the Glen Burnie/Millersville area to Columbia near Howard County General Hospital. I have ten pinball machines that need to be moved. I could have the moving company move them, but if someone on the list could provide the same service, I would prefer them be moved by someone who appreciates and knows how to transport the machines safely.

At the origin, 5 machines are in the garage and easy access to the driveway. The other five machines are in the living room right by the front door. It’s a step down to the front stoop and two more steps down to the walkway. From there, can be either ramped into a truck, go down a two foot embankment, or down about six more steps to the driveway.

At the destination, it is about 12-18 steps total with a few at a time with nice and wide outdoor steps. Then just the step up through the sliding glass door into the arcade room.

I can be flexible on the day and the time. Please email me directly at ken_chief_engineer at yahoo.com or call/text me at 443 889 3571.

Thanks,
Ken
Sent from my iPhone