[FSPA] Spinners preplays

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Tue May 21 18:09:08 EDT 2019

Yeah, and then Panthera has all sorts of problems with the playfield
lights, Meteor wasn't even set up for Week 0, and Starship Troopers has a
non-functional right ramp, so my point stands :)

I'll rephrase as "what is actually working or not."  Not crapping on the
lineup, just trying to figure out what's actually going to be used so I can
make sure I have a preplay for it.  I'll play everything, broken or not,
just to get a score in.

         --- Dave