[FSPA] Pinball three wheel casters

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 09:43:42 EDT 2019

Just buy the 500# capacity "lifting table" aka cart from Harbor Freight.
Brace your feet against the base of the cart and bend the handle back so
you can slide it farther under games.
https://www.harborfreight.com/500-lb-capacity-hydraulic-table-cart-61405.html

That or sliders.  Just don't leave them on the front of the game as it's
waaaaay to easy to cheat the tilt bob.  I leave sliders on the back legs of
my games so I can lift the front and slide the game out easily if I'm too
lazy to fetch the cart.