[FSPA] FSPA: MOM's Organic Pinball Results for 10/21/2019 (Meet #6)

Stephen Jonke sjonke at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 12:02:20 EDT 2019

Plus it's a public location and I think the location wants them on. The
problem on Supersonic, though, is that it's giving an extra ball for score,
and it's easy to miss that this happened. If there's a way to turn that
extra ball off that'd be nice. Short of that, pay close attention to which
player number is lit up before you start "your" ball.

Steve