[FSPA] Saturday's FSPA party

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Tue Sep 10 03:06:29 EDT 2019

All Summer league players who signed up for the FSPA party via the web site should have just received the usual party info mail.  If somehow you did not, please ping me at <afljoeys at aol.com>.  (This is not an opportunity for late signups.  ;)

Also, everyone who signed up for the FSPA party but did not play in an FSPA summer season... should have just received mail from me declining your signup.  I'm really really sorry.  We've known for years that the continued growth of the FSPA would make it harder and harder to host parties at private homes.  Lots of people have told us that they love the parties bringing together players from all the FSPA leagues, so we're happy to provide that as best as we can, but at least this time, it will have to remain a benefit of playing in league.

Anyone with questions can talk to me directly at <afljoeys at aol.com>.  Thanks!

--Joe