[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum week 0 reminder

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 13:21:27 EDT 2019

Quick reminder that week 0 of Silverball Sanctum at Lost Rhino is tonight
from 7-9pm.

We may have a few new players there who are considering joining the
league.  If you spot them, by all means make them feel welcome.

Also, a photographer for Ashburn Magazine will be there to take pictures
for an upcoming article in the November-December issue of that magazine.
(Bonus points if you wear your FSPA T-shirts today.)

The editor for that story may or may not arrive later tonight, however he
will be there next week for our week 1.  He may want to briefly talk to a
few league players who are also Ashburn residents.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all there tonight.

-Edan G