[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum week 0 reminder

Matt Wycoff mwycoff at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 18:07:27 EDT 2019

Roland,

  Who informed you of the hold-up due to playfield quality issues?  Zach
Sharpe went on record about it and was quoted by TWIP "No widespread issues
here at Stern, can’t speak for other manufacturers though.  If anyone does
have any issues with their games though they should definitely be reaching
out to their dealer or distributor."

-Matt