[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum week 0 reminder

Matt Wycoff mwycoff at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 19:22:05 EDT 2019

Weird.. oh well.  anyone who wants to play Jurassic Park now can do so at
Ocelot, Carpool, and Solace.  With regards to your other points.. I had a
Metallica pro playfield issue back in 2014, Stern sent me a box to put a
fully populated playfield in, then a few weeks later sent me a new fully
populated playfield (allgedly all the same hardware just swapped).   I did
start to experience some poor customer service with cointaker in recent
years (isn't that who you work with mostly?), I used to buy a few LE's a
year from them.  I switched to another small dealer in PA, but recently
bought from Trent.. He's the best I've worked with to date.  Anyway, hope
it works out for you soon.

-Matt