[FSPA] MOM’s Week 1 Tonight at 7:30!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 08:43:13 EDT 2019

MOM’s New Fall Season starts tonight! Bring your friends and family! Sign
up here at http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/75! Or just show
up and we will throw you into the mix. All players should try to be there
early tonight so we can get all the groups sorted out.

Our mostly TV-themed lineup this season is Batman 66, Game of Thrones
Premium, Munsters, Scared Stiff, Simpsons Pinball Party, Twilight Zone,
Flash Gordon, The Addams Family, Eight Ball Deluxe, Flash, Genie,
Supersonic, and Total Nuclear Annihilation.

MOM’s Organic Pinball is at MOM’s Organic Market, 9801 Rhode Island Ave in
College Park.

Be there! Aloha.