[FSPA] MOM’s Week 1 Tonight at 7:30!

richard.achterberg at verizon.net richard.achterberg at verizon.net
Mon Sep 16 17:27:36 EDT 2019

Rob, I’m not going to be able to make it tonight, but I’m still planning to try to make the restof the season.
     — Rich

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Monday, September 16, 2019, Rob Wintler-Cox via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:

MOM’s New Fall Season starts tonight! Bring your friends and family! Sign up here at http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/75! Or just show up and we will throw you into the mix. All players should try to be there early tonight so we can get all the groups sorted out.
Our mostly TV-themed lineup this season is Batman 66, Game of Thrones Premium, Munsters, Scared Stiff, Simpsons Pinball Party, Twilight Zone, Flash Gordon, The Addams Family, Eight Ball Deluxe, Flash, Genie, Supersonic, and Total Nuclear Annihilation.
MOM’s Organic Pinball is at MOM’s Organic Market, 9801 Rhode Island Ave in College Park.
FSPA mailing list
FSPA at fspazone.org