[FSPA] FSPA Leagues status - Update

Steve Clapp steve_clapp1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 11:49:33 EDT 2020

Donating the dues to your local pin venue is a fantastic and noble idea.
Fact is, there are a lot of restaurant workers who are not privileged to
receive the government assistance available to many.  Even now, one
specific pin venue/restaurant is donating ALL of their take-out revenues
to their less fortunate workers.

Personally, I'm all-in and willing to donate my dues.  However, I know
there are several players who value their dues money more than I,
especially now.  Yes, there's no shame in requesting the funds back.
BUT, we might want to mitigate any potential risk of shame by returning
all funds and establishing a more individually discrete way of  showing
the love... Maybe a pinball resurrection party with a extra-large
donation bucket?
Again, I'm all in with whatever route we decide to go, just trying to
look out for those who are in need.
My .02

-Steve