[FSPA] FSPA Leagues status - Update

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Wed Apr 8 11:59:16 EDT 2020

I would suggest that we use the registration system (or something
similar) that is used to sign up for events/leagues and allow everyone
to "register" as either a yes or a no so that it's organized, there is a
record of it on both the league side and the player side, and it's
anonymous to the league members in general.