[FSPA] Carpool league donation to bar staff

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 01:31:02 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Well I solicited responses from everyone that I had email addresses for and
based on that I moved forward.  We had 6 people that requested refunds and
one intrepid soul that requested that his dues be rolled toward next
season.  I'll see you then Mario. :)

So that being said Scott and I handed J & R an envelope with $1800 today.
My only request was they divide it fairly among the bartenders and cooks
and other staff that takes care of us on Tuesdays.  I'm pretty confident
that will happen.  It was a thick envelope and they were happy and
surprised when we flopped it on the bar. :)

I thank all of you for believing in the league and playing and I sincerely
thank you for donating your dues to help out the staff.  We wouldn't have a
league if we didn't have a great location to play and Carpool is a great
supporter of us. We will be back because those guys aren't going anywhere.
If you can, order some food from them via Doordash or just stop in, W-S
4-10pm and order something.

So, take care, stay healthy, keep playing pinball, keep thinking about
playing pinball if you don't have access to a machine.  If you don't have a
machine just think about the last time you saw me rage tilt one at league
to keep you going. Sadly, you all have. <roll eyes>

See you all very soon,
Bob