[FSPA] Playfield Protector Group Buy?

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 18:42:40 EDT 2020

Steve, I have experience installing two of them, and they are installed on a Jungle Lord & Captain Fantastic I specifically purchased and reconditioned for league use at Silverball Sanctum at Lost Rhino Brewery if you ever want to see what they are like after a LOT of plays.  They def keep the paint nice but they also do get slightly worn looking, so you should see for yourself.  They don't always fit perfectly, so you might have to slightly trim it here or there around a post or something.  They do cause some ball hangups because of the thickness, depending on the design and where it stops and starts, even with the improved less-thick plastic they use (both of mine are the improved version).  It is a bit of pain to have to take the flippers off and the return flipper lane guides (not as hard to remove as u may think though, just depends, sometimes they come right off!) especially with 4 flippers, but I am a commercial company operating machines so it is worth it to bring some great classic pins to a commercial league location and protect the play fields that are fragile due to the drying of the paint over 40 years.   I just cleaned them both yesterday along with all the games at Lost Rhino, so right now is a good time for an accurate view of what they look like after hundreds of plays. Hope that helps.  -Roland
www.SilverballSanctum.com