[FSPA] Playfield Protector Group Buy?

Stephanie Traub stephsharer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 18:46:54 EDT 2020

Thanks guys, I’m getting mine because there are problems with the ball
getting hung up on the inserts (and this game is insert heavy) that are
cupped/sunken and I don’t want to pay a crapton of money to get the game
retouched and clearcoated etc. the playfield is in pretty great condition
otherwise. I wouldn’t get the protector if it wasn’t for the sunken
inserts.