[FSPA] Off-Topic: Housing/Roommate Needed

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Sat Jul 25 15:12:25 EDT 2020

If anyone happens to know of a room for rent, cheaper apartment, or
anyone looking for a room mate please let me know. I am looking for
something within about 45mins (or hour if drive is decent) of the
Dulles/Ashburn area. I'm also looking at moving across the WV line to
Charles Town or even Martinsburg (it seems like options are more
reasonable there, although scarce).  I'm keeping my eyes on craigslist,
etc, but it seems like apartments in the area have gone way out of my
price range and there isn't a whole lot of other options right now.

You can email me off-list at lists at bibleboy.org if you happen to know of
anyone/anything.

Thanks,
Bob