[FSPA] Carpool monthly tournament Thursday 8pm

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 08:26:23 EDT 2020

This Thursday  we are resuming our monthly 3 strike tournaments at Carpool
Bar in Fair Lakes.   Registration will start at 7:30 and the tournament
will begin at 8pm.  Cost is $5 with full payouts to the top 3 finishers.
The first two losers will also have the opportunity to play a single match
for a donated prize(shirt or translite).

Masks are required, hand sanitizer will be provided, games will be wiped
down in between rounds and social distancing will be required.  Having Fun
is also required!

The MSB Lineup is:  AFM, HarlemGT, FishTails, WCS, StrangerThings, GoTG,
Frankenstien, Batman, FamilyGuy, MousinAround

Link:  https://www.gocarpool.com/

Thanks,

Wick