[FSPA] Hurricane for sale

Mike O oehler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 14:38:11 EDT 2020

FSPA’ers

If corna has got you down, consider a Hurricane.  Let me post here first. I prefer to sell my Hurricane to a fellow player before CL, classifieds at MrPinball.com, or Pinside.

Everything works on this Hurricane. Cabinet is in good shape. Nicely done LEDs. DMD is fine. No noticeable playfield wear (Diamond Plate). Band to the Ferris wheel replaced just over a year ago. *Full* flipper rebuild then too. New plastic dial graphic if you want it. New ramp (you know which one breaks). Walk out basement; easy grab and go.

$2550 or a little less if you don’t want the ramp.

Please contact me offline: Oehler at gmail com

-Mike