[FSPA] Hot Wheels SHIPPING NOW!

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Tue Jun 30 13:38:11 EDT 2020

All- To support our LOCAL pinball coder & FSPA'er, Joe Schober, on the new, theme-accessible pin, Hot Wheels, please see me for the BEST deal to FSPA pinheads.  Besides getting a deal you will feel good about supporting your LOCAL long-time pinball operator and fellow FSPA'er :)   EMAIL ME OFF-LINE at JoyalRJ using AOL for any serious inquiries and I will make your email effort worth it.  (keep in mind I do not monitor emails in real time as you know when you have your head into the guts of a pinball machine, the last thing you want is your phone going off with notifications ...so please allow time for me to respond, usually in the evening or morning).  -Roland
Professional Amusements, LLC
Local : 703-481-1313 or Toll FREE 1-877-4-PINBALL

-----Original Message-----From: jonathan flanders via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org>