[FSPA] Fairfax Pinball Update

daniel quinn dquinn1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:45:34 EDT 2020

I was told the same thing as Roland...Virginia has been pretty vague about
this (probably because it's not really a big issue in the grand scheme of
things) but if you look under the FAQ section they ask about pool halls.
The state says no shared equipment shall be operated....that said if the
bar is ok with it and your willing to take the risk that no one says
anything.....