[FSPA] Ocelot Monday League postponed for two weeks

Matt Wycoff mwycoff at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 13:26:07 EDT 2020

All Ocelot Players,

  In a similar fashion to Carpool and a few other FSPA leagues, the Ocelot
league will be postponed for two weeks.  This decision does not come easy,
however we feel that this is the best decision for everyone's best
interests.  We have two weeks built into the schedule for inclement weather
which we have not used, and for now we will use that.  It is possible that
we may use liberal leave after this two week period which you can read
about in the FSPA rules here:
http://www.fspazone.org/complete-rules/#Attendance

   The current Ocelot schedule is available online here:
http://fspazone.org/ocelot/
Tentative updated schedule would be as follows:

Week 8: March 30th
Week 9: April 6th
Week 10: April 13th
Playoffs: April 20th