[FSPA] MOM’s League postponed for two weeks

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 14:31:01 EDT 2020

Here comes another one.

We’ve decided that since UMCP, our bellwether school for closures and
whatnot, has cancelled in-person classes that we would postpone the MOM's
league for the time being. We’re going to start with the two spare weeks
already built into the schedule and see where things go from there. Keep an
eye out for further announcements.

Note that this does NOT apply to the Friday night tournaments. They will
communicate their status via their Facebook page.

So relax, hunker down in your toilet paper roll fort, and curl up with a
copy of Love in the Time of COVID-19. Hopefully things will return to some
form of normal soon.

Rob