[FSPA] Reminder for Carpool event tonight @ Carpool Bar and updated schedule

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 13:01:01 EDT 2020

Pinheads,

Tonight we will have our first 3 strike event in the fall series at Carpool
bar.   Please arrive by 7:30 to allow time for registration.   If you miss
the first event you can join for any of the future events.

Cost:  $6 per player.  $1 per player per event will go toward the finals
prize pool and the remainder will be paid out to the top 3 at the
conclusion of the event.

Schedule(note that i fixed an error in the previous version):

*Carpool*

*Tuesday 10/6 @8PM*

Carpool

Tuesday 10/13 @8PM

MSB

Saturday 10/17 @1230PM

Carpool

Tuesday 10/20 @ 8PM

Carpool

Tuesday 10/27 @ 8PM

Carpool

Thursday 10/29 @ 8PM

MSB

Saturday 10/31 @ 1230

Carpool

Tuesday 11/10 @8PM

MSB FINALS

11/14 TIME TBD likely @1230PM

The leaderboard(results) will be published later this week and updated
after each event.

Carpool:  https://www.gocarpool.com/

Wick