[FSPA] Scott Sidley

Kevin Myers kjm8888 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 18:42:27 EDT 2020

This is heartbreaking news. As someone who loves working on pins, Scott was my go-to guy when I couldn’t figure out some issue with one of my pins. Had him over several times and he never failed to fix anything I threw at him. Learned a lot from him over the years. I really miss the MD/DC/VA pinball scene and Scott was a major part of what made that scene so special. Rest In Peace, friend.

Kevin M.

Sent from my iPhone