[FSPA] MOM’s Organic Pinball Playoff Results

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Fri Aug 13 10:22:22 EDT 2021

Here’s my recollection for Mustang Sally playoffs in a weak attempt to replicate Rob’s writing skillz:

Kevin Stone won A with 1 total point in the 4 player matches.  That included a zero on GnR where Edan played out of turn and got a DQ and also a zero.  Kevin used up 96% of his allotted F-bombs during the playoffs.  No idea what else happened in other divisions...