[FSPA] Shameless Plug - Going to MAGfest? If so, come see my panel on Photon, the original laser tag

Steve Jones 172pilot at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 17:40:26 EST 2021

I think this was the system that was in use in a location near Baltimore
that I used to go to.  I had a friend who had taken a college internship
with an army lab and had managed to borrow some night vision goggles for a
weekend.  We went there, and he managed to find what I remember as being
some "test targets" that were hidden/unmarked, and we could win the game by
just shooting these test targets over and over..  It was fun..  :-)    We'd
have like 10x the score of anyone else..  Does that make sense based on
what you know of the system?  Curious how accurate my memory of this is.
 I'm supposed to get together with that friend Sunday - I'll have to ask
what he remembers!