[FSPA] Lost Rhino flip frenzies

Bryan H bghenson23 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 13:17:11 EST 2021

I have a couple of flip frenzies planned for Lost Rhino in the coming weeks
- Jan 12 and Jan 19 with a 7pm start.

The entry will be free and there will be prizes (translights and gift
cards) and WPPRs for these events.  A good opportunity to check out Lost
Rhino's games and figure out if you want to join the Wednesday FSPA night
league.

Unfortunately, the flip frenzy I had planned for Jan 5th is canceled.
Sorry for the inconvenience.  I hope to not have to cancel the other two,
but will update on this list and the IFPA calendar if I do.

Thanks,
Bryan