[FSPA] Magfest pinball tournament cancellation

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Thu Dec 30 21:53:50 EST 2021

"You must unlearn what you have learned" - Yoda, 3 ABY

Unfortunately, just 5 days before tournament setup, the primary organizer and TD tested positive for COVID even though fully vaccinated and mask wearer.

Thus the pinball tournament will not take place; however, there will still be 50-60+ pinball machines, may Stern LEs, JJP LEs and a good mix of Williams/Bally games for those still attending.

Next year the TD will go into quarantine before MAGfest!

All those that emailed for pre-registration will be notified by email.

Truly saddens me to have to cancel; however, other issues from earlier in the year have been addressed and we'll have great machines available for the tournament in the future.  Stay safe and play more pinball!