[FSPA] police force gameplay question

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Sun Feb 21 19:17:32 EST 2021

I have this game.... There are a few other things like lighting top cop and collecting jackpot similar to Taxi (actually I think Taxi is a really good game to equate PF to overall).  If you are asking for competition purposes though then repeating the center ramp is what you do (even multi-ball isn't overly lucrative).

I still love the game but I'll admit a good bit of that is probably nostalgia.