[FSPA] police force gameplay question

Mike F denirostyl at aol.com
Sun Feb 21 20:16:38 EST 2021

I have the one at Crabtowne set for extra hard center ramp difficulty, and you have to hit the right ramp eight consecutive times to take the other players high score/double LOL.  I don’t think Soren did a rom for it, so that’s how we have to set it up for tournament play.

It’s not a bad game, but if it’s your only game or in a small collection it will get boring pretty quick

The ramp diverter is a pain in the butt to repair if it starts giving you problems… Think roller games wink wink.  And if the skill shot target is broken somebody will have to 3-D print it for you because last I checked it hasn’t been available for a long time.

Mike F

Sent from my iPhone