[FSPA] Pinball Hall of Fame needs help

Todd Yoder todd at planetyoder.com
Mon Jan 18 11:40:10 EST 2021

Hey, FSPA folks, I hope all of you are doing well.

It is truly amazing what Tim Arnold has accomplished with the Pinball Hall of Fame in Las Vegas over the years, and that is especially true of their new location. They bought land on The Strip and built a new, huge building — 26,000 square feet!  The building is up and nearly finished, but lack of customers due to COVID has depleted all of their funds. They need help to make the final push to completion. Tim set up a GoFundMe, and if you can spare even a few dollars, please consider donating to this worthy cause:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/new-museum-building-on-las-vegas-strip

Be sure to watch the video, where Tim gives a tour of the new building. I can’t wait to visit the finished location some day.

Keep on flipping,
- Todd