[FSPA] Pinball Hall of Fame needs help

Dan Madere dan at danmadere.com
Mon Jan 18 23:54:57 EST 2021

Thanks for sharing. I happen to be visiting Las Vegas and stopped by the
pinball hall of fame earlier today. I played a lot of machines, made a
donation and got interviewed by the local abc news channel that was
covering the story about the new location. Very cool experience! I highly
recommend going to the museum. Vegas is open! 🍾

Dan