[FSPA] Preplays are better

Bryan H bghenson23 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 08:49:29 EDT 2021

That is a season specific setting in the software...default is 8 forfeits
(2 weeks) I believe.

I don't know that anyone talked explicitly about it, but I assumed that
with the drop 2, you'd be able to drop those 2 weeks and then also forfeit
2 more weeks for a total of 4 weeks missed.

That's the way I plan to treat it at Lost Rhino.  SLO can also make
determinations of which FORFEIT code to use for a match to control this.

Hope that helps,
Bryan