[FSPA] FSPA: MOM's Organic Pinball Results for 06/09/2021 (Meet #1)

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 11:03:22 EDT 2021

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 10:51 AM Stephen Jonke via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org>
wrote:

> Hmm, but one of the badges CJ got was this:
>
> Sapphire
> Earned for completing 20 seasons.
> Earned 06/09/2021 (FSPA: Silverball Sanctum Summer 2021 meet 1)
>
> Completed a season in week 1???

CJ did so well that the software did a mic drop and figured he won the
season and doesn't need to play anymore.

My guess is that this is a problem related to CJ playing in multiple
leagues and us pressing pause in the middle of one. Or, quite possibly, CJ
used the Force as I've always encouraged him to do. We can find out more
when Count Schober rises from his deathly slumber after the sun goes down.

Note to CJ: I'm allowed to use the Force joke because the statute of
limitations on it expired during the pandemic. Unfortunately for me, now
the clock's been reset and I have to bite my tongue for a few more years. 😇