[FSPA] FSPA: MOM's Organic Pinball Results for 06/09/2021 (Meet #1)

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 16:29:24 EDT 2021

Steve J wrote...

> Hmm, but one of the badges CJ got was this:
>
> Sapphire
> Earned for completing 20 seasons.
> Earned 06/09/2021 (FSPA: Silverball Sanctum Summer 2021 meet 1)
>
> Completed a season in week 1???

Bryan H pointed out a similar thing with Mario, and there may be others.  It's a side effect of the Spring 2020 leagues getting terminated unexpectedly... these players would have earned Sapphire in Spring 2020 had that season completed normally, but it didn't... so next time a scoresheet gets submitted, the Badger runs, sees that it "missed" awarding a badge that was earned, and awards it.  So the badge is correct; the season/meet info is not.  I could go through and manually fix it, but 1) I'm lazy and 2) it somehow seems appropriate to have slightly screwed-up badges after a (more than) slightly screwed-up year.

--Joe