[FSPA] FSPA: Ocelot Results for 06/22/2021 (Meet #2)

Deb Kapke alightningbug at me.com
Tue Jun 22 13:39:45 EDT 2021

But if we keep people who forfeit in the same group, freeze their group for that week, won’t other people be affected by that the following week?

I mean, somebody who would have moved up to group 3 (for example) might not be able to because a person who forfeited the previous week (in group 3) stays in the group for the next week and takes that spot? No room for the person who played and should have moved up. Or conversely, moved down?

Forfeits staying in the same group are still going to affect whether people (who actually played) move up or down. Right?

Or ?

Sent from my iPhone