[FSPA] Preplays are better

Austin Mackert austinmackert at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 23:00:35 EDT 2021

Oh man, I loved pre-plays. Nothing quite like having to be up against Joe
Schober or Edan in the last week, then bailing out and substituting some of
my best scores all season. The reactions from them the week after were
always golden.

(I kid of course… OK, maybe not.)

At least with pre-plays, they are only as good as whatever you put up when
you are logging them. You still have to actually play if you want good
pre-play scores. What Kevin is talking about sounds like a bad situation,
period.