[FSPA] Super Series Event #1 Carpool Bar Thursday 3/25 8:00pm REMINDER

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 13:37:16 EDT 2021

Afternoon everyone,

Tomorrow we will host our first event in the spring Super Series at Carpool
Bar!   You are welcome to attend one event or the entire series!    The
details for tomorrow are as follows:
Format:  3 strike
Cost: $5 per person with payouts for each night
Registration starts around 7:30 and play will begin at 8:00pm
Location details:
Carpool Bar
12821 Fair Lakes Parkway
Fairfax, VA, 22033
703-222-7665
------------------------------
Attack From Mars (Bally, 1995)
Game of Thrones (Pro) (Stern, 2015)
Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro) (Stern, 2017)
Guns N' Roses (Standard Edition) (Jersey Jack, 2020)
Harlem Globetrotters On Tour (Bally, 1978)
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (Sega, 1995)
Metallica (Pro) (Stern, 2013)
Rick and Morty (Spooky, 2019)
Stranger Things (Pro) (Stern, 2019)
The Walking Dead (Pro) (Stern, 2014)
World Cup Soccer (Bally, 1994)

Remaining Schedule:

Schedule:
Date Location
Thursday March 25th Carpool Bar
Saturday March 27th Mustang Sally
Thursday April 8th Carpool Bar
*Wednesday April 14th(note date change)* *Mustang Sally*
Saturday April 24th  Mustang Sally
Thursday April 29th Carpool Bar
Finals TBD

Thanks,