[FSPA] Super Series Event 2 tomorrow at MSB

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 21:18:48 EDT 2021

Tomorrow we will host our second event in the spring Super Series at
Mustang Sally!  Edan managed to win the first event(I will have the full
results out soon).    The details for MSB are as follows:
Format:  3 strike
Cost: $5 per person with payouts for each night
Registration starts at 12:00 and play will begin at 12:30pm
Location details:

   - Mustang Sally Brewery
   - (Brewery)
   -
   - 14140 Parke Long Ct, Chantilly, VA
   -
   -
      - Demolition Man (Williams, 1994)
      - Embryon (Bally, 1981)
      - Evel Knievel (Bally, 1976)
      - Ghostbusters (Pro) (Stern, 2016)
      - Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro) (Stern, 2018)
      - Iron Man (Stern, 2010)
      - Jack-Bot (Williams, 1995)
      - Meteor (Stern, 1979)
      - Oktoberfest (American, 2018)
      - Red & Ted's Road Show (Williams, 1994)
      - Stargate (Gottlieb, 1995)
      - TRON: Legacy (Stern, 2011)

Remaining Schedule:
Schedule:

Date Location
Thursday March 25th, completed
Saturday March 27th Mustang Sally
Thursday April 8th Carpool Bar
Wednesday April 14th(note date change) Mustang Sally
Saturday April 24th Mustang Sally
Thursday April 29th Carpool Bar
Finals TBD

Thanks,