[FSPA] Pinball Garage Sale

William bill at planetbiz.us
Fri Sep 3 08:58:52 EDT 2021

A few of my friends and me have decided to sell some of our pins to make room for some new purchases (of course).

All the pins are working near 100% with nice playfields and cabinets

They are literally setup in one of our garages and ready to show and go.  We're trying to sell local so that you can see and play them yourselves before buying.

Pictures are available on request

Location:  Reston, VA
Note:  We are all legacy league members from John's Place

Here's the list:

AC/DC Premium/LE - $6300

  *   HUO
  *   Upgraded speakers
  *   Lighted thunderbolts

Al's Garage Band goes on a World Tour - $2200

  *   Nice playfield and cabinet
  *   Includes NOS spinner decal (try finding another one)

Bram Stoker's Dracula - $3500

  *   Working Mist multiball
  *   LEDs installed

Pinball Pool - $950

  *   Beautiful backglass
  *   new plastics and rubbers
  *   Pascal PI-1/X4 installed (All-in-one board for Gottlieb System 1 pinballs)
Swords of Fury - $2600

  *   Nice playfield and cabinet
  *   Includes replacement ramp (although not needed at this time)

Thanks
Bill Bisbee
bill at planetbiz.us<mailto:bill at planetbiz.us>
703-216-2884