[FSPA] Android Slack App

KIM BRENNAN kimbrennan at mac.com
Thu Sep 9 20:54:58 EDT 2021

At least on the Apple App Store…if you read the “what changed” notes, they mention that older versions of Slack wouldn’t be supported…specifically with regards to older OS versions. I think that was announced a couple of weeks ago on the version I get for Apple stuff. I usually read their “what changed” notes, because they’re frequently rather humorous. That note wasn’t, but that was unusual.

On Sep 9, 2021, at 7:54 PM, Bob K Mertz via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:

I wonder by what method they use to notify people. I wasn't aware of this coming.