[FSPA] FSPA: MOM's Organic Pinball Results for 09/29/2021 (Meet #2)

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 19:08:17 EDT 2021

Hm, that would lead me to believe that games 2,3,4 are random, and looking
at the results on this thread for MOMs, there are definitely patterns.

Group 3 went 8BD -> Metallica > Iron Maiden -> BKSOR
Group 6 went Iron Maiden -> BKSOR -> 8BD -> Metallica

Group 4 went Dialed In -> AFM -> AIQ -> Hot Tip
Group 5 went AIQ -> Hot Tip -> Dialed In -> AFM

That's a loop of the same games for those group pairs, which seems really
odd if a true shuffle is happening.  Week 1 doesn't exhibit this pattern
though.

MOM's brass: how are y'all doing game sets?  I'm really curious now.

       --- Dave