[FSPA] Announcing the Experimental League!

Steve Jones 172pilot at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 23:34:13 EDT 2022

This sounds fun..  one question - Since there's no particular timing (Play
whenever you want during the evening) does that mean there's no requirement
to play with/against someone else?  ie; if everyone else is already playing
a game, you can play your game as a one player (honor system)?  I ask
mainly because I know for pre-plays there was a requirement to play with
another player just to keep someone honest. (and to make it more fun).
Just making sure I'm reading correctly that there's no requirement for this.
-Steve